Tuesday, March 29, 2011

121 - Read a Birthday Book to a Birthday Celebrant!


Today I surprised my grandson, Andrew, on his sixth birthday by sneaking into the library during story time to read the book, Happy Birthday to You! by Dr. Seuss. It's a fun and very silly book about a birthday celebration in the land of Katroo. It also carries a message of being proud of who you are.

My boss, who is a loving and caring person, called me on my birthday over a year ago and treated me to a wonderful and happy reading of this Dr. Seuss birthday celebration book. Since then I have read it to fifteen people, in person and on the phone. It's a really hilarious way to help someone celebrate their birthday. And once you have bought the book, you are set to make people happy over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment