Thursday, June 16, 2011

153 - 156 Fun Things to Do!




155. Attend a graduation ceremony -- any graduation ceremony. But when it is a kindergarten graduation ceremony (and the graduate is my grandson, Andrew), then you have taken fun, pride, and darling to a new level!

156. Lately, when I have returned home from a trip, I have found a welcoming vase of beautiful fresh flowers on our kitchen table! I am already really happy to be home, and these flowers from my husband and daughter make my homecoming even more glorious! Thank you, Tom and Maribeth! Receiving flowers is definitely a fun thing to do!


153. Giving flowers is fun, too! You don't have to spend a lot of money either -- a single flower, even without a vase, is a terrific way to show that you care. It's even cheaper than a greeting card, and probably a lot more memorable! If you have a cell phone with a camera, you can take a picture of some flowers and send it -- that doesn't cost anything at all!

154. Keep your eye out for unusual car decorations -- bumperstickers, mirror danglies, antenna adornments. Some people really express their personalities with their cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment