Monday, August 29, 2011
205 - 212 Fun Things to Do!
205 - Get an ice cream cake for a birthday celebration!
206. Get an ice cream cake for no reason at all!
207. Walk barefoot in the grass.
208. Go to the library and borrow music you would usually not choose. Then have a little music festival while you are doing your chores!
209. Start accumulating a list of books you want to read, and then take it to the library and have them order what they don't have. A new stack of books is always fun!
210. Make a list of books as you read them, and start a rating system, or write a short review. Your family and friends will thank you!
211. Look at the negative space formed by clouds -- that blue sky around the clouds forms designs, too!
212. Check out the front ends of cars -- they are usually friendly or fierce! I heard of this when a college professor assigned this exercise to a photography class. This is my VW Beetle, Molly -- a very smiling and friendly car!