Saturday, May 21, 2011

Zentangle Challenge #22



This week's Zentangle challenge from "I am the Diva" was to have someone else draw the string for your Zentangle. The string is the pencil outline that gives loose boundaries for tangle (pattern) placement. I asked my friend Jean to do a couple of strings on two tiles for me. She did one that was with straight lines, and one that has curvy lines. I didn't have time to do two entries this week, so I picked the curvy string to play with.






I really liked the idea of this challenge, since it meant giving up control to someone else and that was a lot of fun. I know some people had children, or even strangers, do a string for them. I am going to keep this in mind for further exploration. Thank you, Diva, for another exciting Zentangle challenge!

1 comment:

  1. It is a really good way to explore your art, minus stress. Good work!

    ReplyDelete