Monday, March 19, 2012

Gratitude Countdown!


To celebrate reaching over 1/3 of my goal of "1,000 Fun Things to Do", I am creating another 1,000 list. As of today, I am declaring a "Gratitude Countdown". I think I could list 1,000 things right now if I had enough time, but it will be fun to see how this list develops! I am even going to include being grateful for things that haven't happened yet, like the new iPad I think I am getting one of these days!

For years, I have semi-regularly posted on welovegratitude.com and I have really come to believe in the power of gratitude. When I first started listing things that made me feel grateful, I was oriented to the more tangible things in my life. Now I live in expectancy of gratitude, and in being aware of my blessings has made my life much richer and fuller. I have even come to the point where I can find things to appreciate even in the most miserable of times!

I hope that you will join me. What is making you feel grateful these days? Just add to the comments below -- let's get started on a gratitude journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment