Saturday, April 30, 2016

666 - 672 Fun Things to Do!


666 - Find a motto to liven up your life!  This is from Joyful Inspirations, a coloring book that features great quotations.  I had a lot of fun coloring this.  I used colored pencils, glittery gel pens, and regular gel pens.  I wholeheartedly agree with the concept of playing hard!

667 - If you are home alone, play some favorite music really loud while you are taking a shower.  You can just listen or sing your heart out!  Happy showering!

668 - Photograph your home in all seasons.  You can frame the results if you like.

669 - Take photographs in all rooms of your home.  You will enjoy them now, and later when you may have redecorated or even moved, you will enjoy them even more.  (This is also a good idea for insurance purposes.)

670 - Pay yourself to do a chore or project, especially if you have been procrastinating.  I am about to pay myself to hang new curtains on the second floor.  I think I will pay myself $20.00!

671 - Go to a handbell concert.  The music is delightful.  A sample is here.

672 - If your week is shaping up to be really busy, and you are feeling uncomfortable about having so many obligations, freeze your week.  I just take a pink highlighter and print FREEZE across the days on my calendar.   I did this a couple of weeks ago, and it helped make my life a lot more manageable and made it easier to say no to requests for my time.  It worked so well that I did it for two weeks.  This is a really terrific way to feel like I have regained some control over the number of activities in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment